Bathroom Remodeling Kansas City
Bathroom Remodelers in Kansas City.
We know that homeowners have several options when it comes to finding a team with the right fit for their remodeling projects. At KCBR we specialize in full remodels and have created a process that ensures a smooth experience and satisfying outcome for our clients! Our team of in-house employees work together to deliver exceptional work throughout the entire process from design to the final walk through.
KCBR has been in business for over 7 years in which we have built a passionate and professional team that is focused on communication, high quality skills/standards, creativity, and most of all trust. Our work and reviews speak for itself, and we know that when you choose KCBR you will receive the highest level of service and quality you expect!
- Experience - Every single project we take on, our goal is to ensure a fantastic experience with our clients. This starts with the very first phone call, and goes all the way through the entire process and into the future ones.
- Design – Our in-house Designers will create your dream space and help bring your vision to life. They will manage the selection process ensuring everything is ordered on time for your project and is well planned out for the construction to begin. They make it a fun and stress-free process.
- Quality – We do exceptional work on every job, using quality fixtures, proper planning, with an internal team of skilled craftsmen. We have the resources and knowledge to execute and deliver high quality no matter the size of job.
- Communication – Our clients are kept up to date with what to expect all throughout the process by having a Project Manager who is their point of contact and communicates with clients daily. Our clients are always appreciative of how we go above and beyond to communicate with them.
- Process – Our process we have created at KCBR is in place to ensure a smooth experience for our clients. From the start of the Design through the final walk through. We have all the resources to ensure you have the best outcome on your job and it shows with our 100+ positive reviews and photo gallery.
- KCBR Team – We have a passionate team of high skilled employees that have learned the KCBR way and enjoy what they do. Our team shows up on time, is professional, has the skills needed for the job ahead, planners, and pays attention to detail. Our clients feel confident knowing they have our talented and trustworthy team to get the job done right and bring their vision to life.
CONTACT US - WE'LL GET BACK TO YOU QUICKLY!
Finding Local Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling Contractors.
We have a philosophy that if we treat customers well, they will come back to us again and again, and they will refer their friends. Therefore, we don’t seek out business from cities and towns a hundred miles away, but rather, we prefer to serve our neighbors, friends and family right here in Kansa City and the surrounding areas.
Hiring local contractors and buying local products has many advantages for you. It is one of the best ways to keep your prices low, since there aren’t a lot of transportation fees to factor in for workers or for supplies. You will never pay additional fees for the transportation of goods or mileage for your crew because we live and work right here in Kansas City, just like many of you!
You also get the benefit of our specialized Kansas City knowledge. We can tell you what’s trending right now and what will make you the envy of the neighborhood! Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling is your new friend in the remodeling business!
Finally, you’ll benefit from the amount of time that you save by hiring someone locally rather than looking for a bathroom remodeling contractor from out of town. We are fast and efficient, plus we’re close by, so we can be there in a flash! Working with our clients face-to-face is one of the main reasons that we have been so successful over the years.
Hiring local also benefits our company. We grow stronger only because of our customers, and we are grateful for them! Our employees are hard workers who love Kansas City as much as you do. They have families and loved ones who depend on them, and they gladly shoulder their responsibilities. We are so fortunate to employ these great people. And we can only do that because of our consistent customer base.
We stay closely connected with local laws and building codes so that we never violate them. This benefits us – by keeping our reputation blemish-free – and you as well – by not stalling your project.
Finally, it is good for the local economy. Shopping and doing business with local companies keeps the Kansas City economy strong. Our work force stays employed, and our local revenues stay in the black, which is good news for everyone. When local businesses are doing better, they have more opportunities to give back to the community through charitable donations, giveaways and events.
making your dreams a reality drop us a line...
Services Provided by Bathroom Remodeling Kansas City.
We can also recommend services that you may not know about, or even a design scheme that suits your personal style and the current look of your home. You don’t know until you give us a call!
Complete bathroom remodels and renovations is our specialty. As you're looking at the broken tile, leaking shower head, and cracked sink, why settle for small repairs when you can have the bathroom you've always dreamed of? We can make that happen for you with our simple and easy process.
Whatever you’re looking for, Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling does it! For roofing needs in the KC area, we suggest you call the roofing contractor Kansas City residents trust - Above All Construction!
The first thing we will do is evaluate the space you’re working with. Many of our clients don’t realize that it’s within their budget and practical for the bathroom’s current to redesign the layout. In most cases, we can move the fixtures, tub and commode to suit your changing needs and dream home wishes. We will take into account what your future plans are for the bathroom – if you plan to sell the home, if you have small children, etc.
Next, we will talk cost. We know your money is important to you, so we won’t leave the price out of the equation until the very last minute (like a lot of the other guys). We’ll let you know what’s possible within your price range before you get your heart set on something that may not be affordable.
Finally, we’ll put together an estimate that includes your remodeling choices. Can’t decide? That’s ok! We’ll include two different options so that you can compare them based on price as well. Estimates are a big part of our customer service satisfaction levels. Our customers always know what to expect, from start to finish!
SOME OF OUR OTHER SERVICES.
Local Bathroom Remodel Service Pricing.
- Get a few different estimates. We recommend three. This is a good way to find out if one company is inflating their prices or if one is coming in way under – which may seem great at first, but then you have other factors to consider, such as experience and quality. Estimates also allow you to see a breakdown of services and materials, so you can decide where you can cut costs or where you have a little extra to spend.
- You’ll be inconvenienced. Sorry to say, but it’s true. Even if it’s only for a few days and you have a high-quality contractor, you’ll still experience some level of inconvenience. There will be people in and out of your house, and your bathroom will be out of commission for a time. You only want to work with the most professional bathroom remodelers to keep your comfort level as normal as possible during your remodeling project.
- Stick with classic styles. If you want to. We recommend timeless designs simply because they don’t tend to date your home. This is for your benefit while you live there, but it can also affect the resale value of your home. Plus, you might get tired of a more eccentric design and want to change it after only a few years. Of course, your wish is our command. If you’d rather go with something a little funkier and aren’t worried about changing things up sooner rather than later, we’re fine with that, too!
- Spend the most money on the items you’ll use the most. We also recommend this to our clients because we’ve seen it happen time after time…people spend more money on decorative items but try to skimp on the major features that they will use every day, like the faucets or the shower. This can result in untimely replacement of these key bathroom features. The tub, shower, toilet and sink – these are items that are worth spending a little extra on!
Once you have considered these tips, make sure that you choose the BEST bathroom remodeling contractor in Kansas City…KCBR! Give us a call today!
Do You Live In...
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY.
We have built our business on reputation!