The way homeowners think about bathrooms has changed drastically over the years. What was once a room to get ready in, hidden from the rest of the house, is now a place to relax and enjoy the beginning and ending of the day.
Kansas City Bathroom Decor Remodeling can give you a redesigned bathroom that fulfills all your needs! One of the most important things to consider in creating a beautiful bathroom is how you will create a beautiful space that will also store your needed bathroom supplies neatly.
When our team designs a bathroom, they try to find every available inch in your floor plan, including counter and wall space. The way you utilize this space is up to you, but with a little expert help, you will find surprising ways to make your bathroom both functional and relaxing. Choosing multi-purpose bathroom décor will make the entire room feel spa-like!
Working with a general contractor or designer will produce productive ideas like these for decorating your bathroom:
Any size or style of organizer can work, from a tiered bakery rack to decorative boxes with lids.
- Purpose #1: To store your daily grooming tools and keep everything up off the counter.
- Purpose #2: Adding a touch of your bathroom’s overall design style to a fairly plain and mostly unused area.
Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling recommends installing mirrors of all sizes in your bathroom, including a full-length mirror, a traditional vanity mirror, and a lighted magnifying mirror.
- Purpose #1: Obviously, to check out your appearance. Multiple mirrors will allow you to view yourself from all angles.
- Purpose #2: To reflect light and make the room look bigger. In small residential bathrooms, a well-placed mirror can make all the difference.
Common examples of bathroom decor storage include baskets, cabinets, and shelves, but you aren’t limited to these things.
- Purpose #1: When everything has a place, it’s easier to straighten and clean the bathroom quickly.
- Purpose #2: Just like your countertop organizer, storage options can reflect the overall design of your bathroom without the addition of extra décor.
Choosing a natural bamboo or hemp bath mat is a unique choice that is far beyond a traditional rug.
- Purpose #1: An organic bath mat is eco-friendly, and these products are often certified “sweatshop free.”
- Purpose #2: Hemp, bamboo, linen, and other natural fibers create a one-of-a-kind look for your bathroom, and they contribute to an earthy decorative theme in a way that synthetic fiber mats can’t.
With the addition of some carefully-chosen artwork and plants (either real or fake), you’re all set! These design elements may not serve a dual purpose, but they will complete the look of any bathroom.
Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling’s multi-purpose decorating ideas will create hidden storage and make cleaning easier than ever for your residential bathroom, which will seem more like a spa retreat once we’re finished!
Contact our designers and contractors today to see what great ideas await you!