Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling can assure you that as long as there are bathrooms, there will be bathroom tile!
Tile will never go out of style because of its flexibility in design options and versatility of uses. We can professionally install tile in your bathroom on the walls, in the shower, on the floor, or as a backsplash. Customers have gotten creative over the years, asking for unique tile accents in their Kansas City bathrooms, and we have delivered time and again!
The benefits of tile in the bathroom are undeniable:
- It’s durable, perfect for daily foot traffic.
- There are many affordable tile options.
- Tile holds up well against moisture.
- You’ll have infinite design options.
According to the Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling pros, the key to tile that will remain stylish for years to come is sticking to basic tile and designs.
This rule of thumb applies to homeowners who plan to live in their house for 7 years or less. The creative freedom you have with your bathroom tile is somewhat subdued by the resale prospects of a home that is fully customized to your liking.
Choose from these and other types of bathroom tile to create lasting looks:
- Ceramic tile, like the popular subway tile, is likely to be around for a very long time
- Vinyl, plastic laminate, linoleum
There are a few more pro tips that we recommend to give your bathroom tile longevity, regardless of whether or not your style changes.
- Play around with sizes and shapes versus unique styles and colors. Penny tiles or hexagon shaped tiles will give you a unique look without going too far outside the box.
- Use natural tiles that are likely to mesh with almost anyone’s style. Granite, stone, or travertine will help you achieve a neutral look that still has lots of personality.
- If you choose to do a tile mosaic in the bathroom, we suggest a feature on a wall or design a tile rug so the overall impact isn’t too overwhelming. You are less likely to get bored of it as quickly, and it won’t impact the resale value of your home if you decide to sell.
Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling is your best choice for bathroom remodeling in Kansas City! We love exploring tile options with our customers to come up with interesting designs that are anywhere from traditional to one-of-a-kind.
Remember that bathroom tile is easy to replace and usually inexpensive since these are smaller rooms in your home. So it’s no big deal if you change your mind a few years down the road. Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling can offer you more contemporary tile options if you decide to replace your residential bathroom tile.
Call us for tile installation or renovation of a residential bathroom that includes new tile. We can create interesting patterns with basic tile, or we can offer a wide range of unique tile in many different materials, shapes, and sizes.