Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling would like to weigh in on our favorite renovation apps and what you can accomplish with them! If you have a Lenexa or Prairie Village home renovation in mind, you can definitely get some inspiration from these apps or use them during the remodeling process, whether you are doing the work yourself or have a professional by your side!
These apps are sure to get you going and see you through on your next home renovation:
- Home Design 3D – This app is free for iOS and Android users, but you’ll need to purchase the paid upgrades to save your work. Draw out rooms with accurate dimensions and place furniture to try it out with Home Design 3D!
- Photo Measures – Photo Measures is one of the few paid apps for iOS and Android on this list, but it’s one that we think is worth the money. It saves your measurements of every wall, doorway and piece of furniture in your home. No more guessing while you’re out shopping!
- Handymobi – This app keeps everything about your home renovation project in one place, and it allows you to share. You can even organize multiple projects with this free app for iOS and Android.
- Tap Painter – Tap Painter allows you to virtually apply major paint brands to your walls for free before you buy! It’s available in iOS only for now.
- Houzz Interior Design Ideas – You’ve probably stumbled upon Houzz on the web if you’ve ever searched for anything related to home renovation! Now there’s a free iOS and Android app that will give you plenty of ideas for your project. New features are being added all the time!
- Havenly – If you would relish the opportunity to work with an interior designer but don’t have the budget for it, Havenly might be for you. It’s free on iOS, and it offers you the opportunity to work with a professional interior designer for a fee. Services start around $80.
- Home Improvement Calcs – This paid iOS app has gathered over 250 calculations and unit conversions related to home improvement, so you’ll never have to search for them or try to remember them again! Most pros know these calculations by heart , so this app is especially helpful for do-it-yourselfers who won’t have to remember them forever.
There are a few apps that have been around the block such as Pinterest, a source for ideas, how-tos and more, and Home Advisor, where you can get recommendations for and information about contractors in your area. Whether you live in Mission Hills, Westwood, or downtown Kansas City, there are certified contractors who can help you achieve the results you want, and now your mobile phone can help you, too!