How We Can Help You Achieve Your Dream Bathroom
Bathroom remodeling in Kansas City has never been easier than it is with the help of Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling, the best in the business! We have designed hundreds of residential bathroom renovations for our customers over the years, and we can provide you, too, with the same level of satisfaction that your friends and neighbors in Leawood, Prairie Village, and Overland Park enjoy each and every day!
Start at the Beginning
Every successful bathroom renovation begins with a plan. You should expect that your contractor will provide you with an estimate including the budget for your renovation as well as a time estimate for completion.
In general, there isn’t a lot of opportunity to expand the bathroom, so we’ve gotten pretty good at adding space by being creative with what’s already there. This usually involves either rearranging the footprint of the bathroom or changing out fixtures for larger or smaller ones to make room in other areas.
Here are the expert steps we take to plan the perfect bathroom renovation for each customer:
- Listen to the customer and create a design concept that is in line with their expectations and budget
- Verify the new layout. Leaving the plumbing lines in place whenever possible will save money, but it’s always possible to run new lines if the footprint changes drastically.
- Demolition begins, as we tear out old fixtures, flooring, cabinetry, and possibly walls.
- Assist the customer with the selection of fixtures that will complement their chosen design style, then install all fixtures and features
Hiring an Architect
There are people on both sides of the fence when it comes to whether or not an architect or an interior designer can benefit the homeowner during a bathroom renovation. Many of our Lenexa, Shawnee, and Olathe customers have reduced stress, saved money, and ensured complete satisfaction with the help of a design professional.
An architect or interior designer can do all of the following:
- Draft technical drawings used to obtain permits and as a guide for general contractors like us
- Develop creative features that are important to the homeowner, such as more lighting or storage
- Advising design choices including paint colors, fixture design, and tile patterns
- Directing the general contractor if you are too busy or would just rather not have the responsibility
- Facilitating the project by ordering and receiving materials
- Monitoring the budget and time frame
Of course, many of these responsibilities can also be handled by your Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling contractor. Every customer is different, from Merriam to Mission KS bathroom remodeling, so we like to make sure that all of our potential customers know the full range of their options for a smooth, stress-free remodeling experience.
There are many reasons why our customers decide to take on bathroom remodeling projects. Some are looking for a layout that makes more sense while others need new functionalities due to mobility limitations. And still others are just ready to update to a modern design. Whatever YOUR reason, Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling can design the perfect bathroom renovation for you!