Depending on what has brought you to Olathe, whether it’s the area museums and cultural centers, sports and outdoor activities, or a job that you couldn’t pass up, living in Olathe KS is never dull. There’s always something to see and do, and in this beautiful city, you’ll always have access to the interesting, exciting opportunities in nearby Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, and many more Kansas cities!
The diversity of the city of Olathe has given rise to a wide variety of housing options. From apartments and smaller homes to sprawling properties, you’ve searched until you found the home that is perfect for you.
If you’ve decided that an Olathe bathroom remodeling project is exactly what your home needs, let Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling share our ideas for any size bathroom with you! Before you start, don’t forget to go down the list of what to know before remodeling your bathroom.
Best Bathroom Remodeling Ideas for a Small Bathroom
In a small bathroom, you need to save space where you can. In addition to removing unnecessary cabinets and installing smaller features, like replacing your Jack and Jill vanity with a more compact pedestal sink, you can do the following things in order to maximize the space:
- Dark paint – Richly colored walls can actually create the illusion of depth in a small bathroom, but it needs to be chosen carefully so that it doesn’t have the opposite effect.
- Soft lighting – Harsh lighting can cast shadows in your small bathroom, so opt for task lighting and softer overhead lighting.
- Curbless shower entry – You can continue the same tile flooring into the shower, opening up the floor plan of a small bathroom.
- Horizontal lines – Whether you create these lines with paint, trim, or tile, horizontal lines will give the illusion that the room extends further than the eye can see.
Best Bathroom Remodeling Ideas for a Big Bathroom
A large bathroom is the perfect opportunity to create a luxury retreat within your own home. Splurging on a few extravagant components for your large bathroom will turn it into the private oasis you dream of! Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling can handle any of the following luxury bathroom renovation ideas:
- Marble – Marble offers an immediate increase in the value of any bathroom. You can use marble on the walls, countertops, or in the shower.
- Tile – Similarly, tile can add a high-end appearance to any area of a larger bathroom. We can create one-of-a-kind tile designs for your bathroom.
- Walk-in shower – A resort-style shower, complete with custom shower heads, is the perfect addition in a bathroom that has the space for it.
- Windows – Let the light shine in with the addition of windows in your large bathroom. We’ll help you plan their location, ensuring that you maintain privacy while enjoying beautiful views.
- Vintage touches – Claw-foot tubs, brass accessories, and unique fixtures will set your bathroom apart and give it an antique and expensive appearance.
Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling can work with any size bathroom to give you more space and maximize the amazing features it already has while updating others!