Somewhere along the line, traditional has become synonymous with plain and boring. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth! A bathroom with classic features can serve your family well for years to come, not to mention that you won’t have to remodel every few years because you try to replicate every idea you come across.
Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling has completed many traditional bathroom renovations for extremely happy customers. Whether they are getting rid of a 1970s style bathroom or just need a better floorplan, we’re always happy to help.
…and we guarantee that our results are nothing short of amazing! More and more customers are realizing the benefits of a traditional bathroom design over passing fads, and when they’re ready to take the leap, they call Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling!
So that you can understand what we’re talking about, here are a few ways we keep traditional designs interesting:
- Symmetry is pleasing to the eye in every instance, from the human face to home décor. Creating symmetry in the bathroom will give you instant peace when you enter. This can be as simple as Jack and Jill sinks with matching cabinets on each side.
- A bold color or wallpaper pattern, something that can be easily changed, gives a basic bathroom a one-of-a-kind touch. If you fall out of love with the style, change it to match whatever is trending – or whatever you do love – for the fraction of the cost of a total bathroom remodel.
- Unique, interchangeable features give a classic bathroom a modern touch. For example, brass fixtures have recently made a comeback, but here at Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling, we know that’s a trend that just won’t last. Therefore, you can switch out hardware or change the accents in your bathroom whenever something new strikes your fancy.
- Muted tile (even white) in an intricate design is an edgy way to do traditional. Subway tile made a major comeback a few years ago, but there’s a new take on it that we’re loving: set the tiles on a diagonal instead of horizontally. This concept can be used with virtually any tile that you like.
- Wall details, such as shiplap, board and batten, or bead board, are all great ideas for the bathroom. They all look very high end, and they allow you to add a fun color or pattern up top while maintaining traditional white walls down below.
As you can see, by playing around with common ideas, we’re able to give our customers a bathroom that won’t go out of style any time soon, but it also won’t be an eyesore for them on a daily basis! Call Kansas City Bathroom Remodeling when you’re ready for a bathroom that’s anything but boring!